The benefits statement is intend as an overview to Typical Life Corporation’s policy & procedures. Dates of eligibility vary depending upon the specific benefit. More specific information can be obtained from human resources staff.
Should you be offered a position within our corporation you would be required to complete the following checks:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Age: Must be 18 years of age or older
- Health: Physical exam from a licensed Physician. TB test
- Ability to Drive: Valid PA Driver’s License
- Required Clearances: As covered by State and Federal Regulations. See above.
Typical Life does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, political beliefs, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression or age in the administration of any of its employment, admissions policies or other agency administered programs.